Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Summary for November 2013:

This entry is a checklist for me to find out what I need to do before 2014!

1. Pack my hospital bag for delivery
Panic - Not done and I'm probably due in another 2-3 weeks time!

2. Buy baby mattress cover, change mat & rompers for baby boy
My son is gonna kill me if he finds out he was dressed in pink for the first 3 months of his life. Gotta get decent coloured rompers for him.

3. Decide on baby's name
Have a few in mind. Just need more time to really think through what is suitable.

4. Get oil cloths for new dining table
This one is made of particle board and will blotch if I'm not careful with it.

5. Read Gina Ford's book on The Contented Baby with Toddler Book
I have used her baby schedule for my daughter. She slept through the night since 3 months old and is still sleeping through the night now without waking up for feeds. Must-have for every mummy to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment